December 31, 2008

joy in rejoicing in this year, and looking forward to the next

What a prosaic title....but of course it's what we are all doing, I trust. It has been a hard year, and also a wonderful year. I have grown so much, and learned so much, and there is so much that I am grateful for, so much to look forward to, whatever the difficulties and trials of life. I trust it is the same for any of you reading this.

My plan to start a new blog will have to wait until the new year...part of the whole thing of being realistic and not binding myself into boxes and rules that I don't need to...keeping dates that don't matter and trying to tie things up neatly instead of just letting them be what they are...so whenever it happens, I will have a new blog...and tie this one into it...it doesn't have to be neatly at the end of the year or the beginning of the new one...

To anyone who reads this from time to time, bless your hearts and days in the year to come!!!

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Happy New Year Meg! Wise words. Aaaah, a big breath is elicited by them.
:)