September 06, 2008

joy in following through on the plan, with trust

Well. the garage sale is ready to begin. Any moment the cars may start coming. It is 7 a.m., the time when the local antique hunters usually come. None of those from me today. I got cheated last time. But this was far easier to prepare for because I had my plan and I stuck to it. Even this morning I was able to "do it" because the intention and the plan were in place, bigger than any tiredness I felt. And that is so true with all of us. When we know what we are supposed to do, and when we know it is the right and best thing, and we have begun to walk the road, to do the stuff, to follow the plan, then trusting in Him will help us to keep walking and to keep doing the stuff and to keep following the plan, and on the way we will have joy because we are following through on what we intended to do, and because we made a plan in consultation with Him. Short and sweet today. Gotta get out there!

No comments: