November 25, 2008

joy in a burst of joy in my heart

I am up in the night, early morning rather, because of the joy in my heart. I received truth about myself last night, from someone who listens to my life in a profound way. I will try to express some of the depth of what I experienced in a post I will write later in the week for the whateverhesays devotional blog. I am switching my day to post to a weekend, likely Saturday, to make it easier for me to process during the busy week. The joy in my heart right now is from being heard and understood, and having the truth spoken back to me in a new way that takes me out of my doldrums. For that I am so deeply grateful. God is so good.

1 comment:

Belinda said...

I am grateful too, Meg.

Praise the Lord for the gift of a person who knows how to listen with skill.