July 08, 2008

joy in the blessings in the valleys

Today has been a hard day at work for many reasons. But there are lots of lessons to learn. And of course the blessing that God will draw me closer to Him through it. And my daughter has been writing about how God is doing that in her life too, on the other side of the world. Her valley is producing new joysprings in her life. It encourages me to press in for more of the ones I will receive in some of the new valleys I am going through. One great blessing and challenge that has already come is this blog, and through it an invitation to write for a team blog, a devotional written by various members of The Word Guild, the Christian writers' association I have joined after being at their annual conference. I have chosen Wednesdays as my day to write a devotional piece for them. I would love you to read it on their blog, and read those of the others who are writing for it. Tune in to www.whateverhesays.blogspot.com. I will also post the blog I write for them on my own blog on Wednesdays.

No comments: