July 10, 2008

joy in HIs faithfulness..working with mine

A while back the Lord told me that His plans for me would work out as my faithfulness entwined with His faithfulness. That is what today felt like. As my previous post indicates, I went with an attitude of meekness to meet potential difficulties. What I found then was new joy in being there, and then I found Him meeting my needs in various ways, helping relationships grow and become established, and hence as I felt more and more comfortable, then I could feel myself in free and joyful ways, as well as maintaining a stance of meekness. The fruit of both brought me joy in the midst of the very hard work I was doing, and new admiration for the other staff who cope with huge difficulties on the job and in their own lives each day.

No comments: